Aging is a broad terminology. The aging process can affect skin tone, influence the skin texture, produce elasticity, cause the formation of wrinkles, and induce loss of volume in the subcutaneous fat pockets at the same time.
Nevertheless, each individual may have a different extent of damage among the conditions mentioned above.
Hence, Anti-aging procedures are aimed at correcting, possibly reversing, or slowing the progression of these related infirmities. Skin tone, for instance, maybe improved by peels, creams, lasers & other cosmetic products. Skin texture can be restored by exfoliating scrubs, microdermabrasion, fractional lasers, and micro or nano needles.
Skin elasticity can significantly improve collagen and elastic fibers through radio frequency (Thermage CPT), USG (Ulthera), or RF Micro-Needling.
In addition to these, wrinkles can be removed safely using injectables like Botulinum Toxin A & Volume loss can be corrected using filler injections.
In a nutshell, when performed appropriately, all these unmatched procedures are safe and competent for lessening the aging effect. Still, the recently introduced tactics are even better in every sense.
Let’s get into the roller coaster of discerning the Brand- New anti-aging treatments introduced in the year 2021 that have changed people’s state of mind upside down.
Profhilo is a versatile and lately added technique that effectively treats a variety of skin imperfections. Also, reckoned as the most successful injectable moisturizer because of its additional anti-aging benefits.
Aesthetic clinics are riding on the popularity of this treatment by offering needleless or injection-free Profhilo procedures. Right from exfoliating the skin to unclogging and tightening the pores to reducing oil production to smoothening the rough skin texture, this one-of-a-kind anti-aging fashion gives you a clear and even skin tone in all aspects. Thus, the treatment results in a smoother skin tone & crystal-clear complexion with lasting results and the pricing start from – 28000/-
This is a safe and affordable way to rejuvenate the facial skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Since the inception of Dr. Venus, we are at the forefront of anti-wrinkles treatment.
They offer two solutions such as prevention and formation of new wrinkles. The treatment involves tiny injections into the facial muscles directly, thereby relaxing the muscles and preventing new wrinkles. The client feels a temporary discomfort for a few minutes during the treatment. But sooner, the client will be able to carry on.
Today, a growing number of people are combatting the wrinkles and lines through anti-wrinkles therapy.
With a single treatment, you get an instant result that may last between 6 to 24 months depending on the product used. It fixes a variety of concerns related to the signs of aging, such as:
If your lips are lacking proper shape and elasticity, they are the best way to add plumpness and extra volume. This is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures through which your lips get extra volume and shape. They are injected into the targeted lip area using fine needles, to add volume and enhance the shape of the lips. The results of the treatment last up to one year.
1. Instant result: Looking for instantly plump lips? You’re there. One of the major benefits of them are rapid result. Almost instantly – within 48 hours – after the treatment, you see your enhanced lips with natural shape and plumpness. The entire process under the treatment consumes a very short amount of time, between 30 minutes to one hour.
2. Long-lasting: When you choose this treatment at Dr. Venus, we guarantee a long-lasting remedy. They typically last between six months to one year. However, the effect of the treatment is totally dependent on each patient.
3. Natural look: You get a desired outcome through the fillers. The treatment enhances your smile and delivers a more youthful look. You can immediately add extra volume and shape. It enhances the natural beauty of the lips by preserving moisture on your lips.
4. Less bruising:The treatment is undertaken with the help of the best technologies available in the industry. Also, the fillers contain a naturally occurring substance called Hyaluronic Acid. As a result, you get an allergy-free treatment. There are chances of developing minimal swelling. But it subsides within a few hours of the treatment.
1.Laser face-lift treatment: The laser technology is gaining popularity for the skin treatments. Under this treatment, lasers are directed at the facial muscles for tightening.
2. Botox injections: Being one of the most popular non-surgical treatments, botulinum toxin is injected into the underlying skin tissues for reducing wrinkles, lines and crow’s feet.
3. Thermage:This method uses radio frequency energy which is directed at the dermal layers for tightening the skin. The treatment, while stimulating the collagen production naturally, ensures a natural-looking face.
4. Microcurrent face-lift:Often referred to as the ‘natural face-lift,’ this is a painless treatment to define minute features on your face, especially for the eyebrow lift. The microcurrent facial uses electrical stimulation technology to improve the appearance of the skin.
5. Thread face-lift: It’s one of the safest face-lift treatments to reduce sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck. During the treatment, the threads which have small cones on them, are inserted into the skin through tiny incisions. These threads grab hold of the skin tissues from the undersurface and are pulled back to lift the face.
The face is an incredibly significant part of the human body. as we age, the facial skin loses its charm, looking more tired or haggard that adversely affect our self-esteem. A non-surgical face-lift treatment can restore one’s natural beauty and give a youthful appearance.
There are plenty of advantages to a non-surgical face-lift:
1.Tightening facial muscles: The minimally invasive treatment helps you tighten your loose or sagging facial muscles, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the face and neck.
2. Improving contours: While restoring a youthful look, the face-lift treatments can enhance the facial contours and eliminate jowls.
3. Cost-effective: A non-surgical face-lift is less expensive than the surgical method. Costing less amount of time and money, you get amazing results.
4. No pain involved:One of the major advantages of a non-surgical face-lift is that the patient feels a minimum or little discomfort during the treatment process.
5.Minimum recovery period: Depending on the severity, the treatment can take multiple sessions. However, after the treatment, you don’t need to worry about giving time for recovery. Within no time, you can get back to your regular activities.
Tear troughs and eye bags are the anatomical developments happening to the eyes and surrounding area as a result of the ageing of the skin, stress or hormonal imbalances. These anatomical structures are the circles, lines and bags under the eyes which make you look haggard. Tear troughs are simply the groove between the lower eyelids and the upper cheeks.
Tear troughs and eye bags get worse as we age. One can easily reduce the appearance of these skin disorders through dermal fillers. The non-surgical tear trough fillers or eye bags removal treatment is really a ‘wow’ factor in the aesthetic medicine, and one of the most favourite treatment procedures for many people to enhance the beauty of the eyes.
A large number of tear troughs and eye bags are successfully corrected through an intricate application of hyaluronic acid fillers. The treatment is best performed using fine needles to get the optimal result. Normally, the non-surgical tear troughs and eye bags treatments are easy and quick with instant result.
1.BOTOX: If used correctly, Botulinum toxin or BOTOX has a number of beauty benefits. It is one of the most popular treatments for restoring the youthful appearance by reducing fine lines, creases, and crow’s feet. The treatment is widely used to reduce the wrinkles appearing on the forehead. Using fine needles, BOTOX is injected into the targeted areas on the skin. Normally, these injections are quick and easy, without any side effects. However, it takes a few days after the treatment to see the best results.
2. Fillers : Another popular non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure is injecting fillers, which are part of the regular anti-ageing process. A filler is used for the volume restoration. The injectable can fill nasolabial folds, pad the wrinkles out, and creates fuller lips. As per the needs, the specialist doctors inject fillers like Juvederm into the affected area on the face, and within no time, the patients see the results with smoother and natural looking skin. Furthermore, fillers are used to restore or add volume to various areas on the face that have been lost due to ageing. Most commonly, fillers are injected around the eyes, mouth, cheeks, jaw line, brow, and nose. While tightening the facial skin, the fillers, thus, change the entire facial profile with a more youthful appearance.
3.Chemical Peels:The non-surgical face rejuvenation chemical peels are used to remove the top layers of the damaged skin to reveal more youthful and flawless skin. Sun exposure, acne, hormonal imbalances and other lifestyle factors may make your skin look uneven and blotchy. The peeling treatment process can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, mild scars, freckles, pigmentation, sun damages and age spots. During the treatment, a chemical solution, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid or trichloracetic acid, is applied on the skin to exfoliate the top layer of the dead skin cells. The results of the treatment, however, completely based on the concentration level of the chemical peels.
Why do you want to consider a facial rejuvenation treatment to achieve a more youthful appearance? The facial rejuvenation procedures not just help you get the much sought-after healthy, rejuvenated skin, but make you feel better about yourself. The non-surgical treatments are highly customizable and comparatively painless.
The non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments make use of various techniques to address the needs of the patients. The suitability of any kind of treatment is determined by the specialist doctors, followed by a proper assessment.
The painless laser treatments, dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections etc. can smooth the lines, minimize the wrinkles, and reduce the skin pigmentation. In many cases, repeated sessions are required for long-lasting results. Some of the major benefits of facial rejuvenation treatments are listed below:
1. Helps restore one’s youthful appearance
2. Stimulates the natural production of collagen
3.Reduces sun damages and minimizes age spots
4. Customizable and safe treatments
5. Diminishes the lines, wrinkles, redness, and pigmentation
6. Minimizes acne scars and other skin imperfectionse
7. Removes unwanted facial hair
8. Facelift treatments for sagging skin including eyebrows, eyelids, and jawline
9. Involves lesser recovery period
They use hyaluronic acid (HA) – a naturally-occurring substance found within the body – for adding volume on the face. Due to the inevitable process of aging, the amount of HA found in the skin diminishes. As a result, the skin loses its natural glow and youthfulness. They are inject hyaluronic acid back into the skin to add volume and youthful glow. Specially formulated cheek fillers provide the best face-lifting and skin-tightening solution.
Cheek Fillers Side Effects:> After injecting these, the patient may face bruising, swelling or redness for a temporary period. The individuals can return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment. Furthermore, the patients need to make sure the clinics offering chick fillers use advanced cheek fillers procedures with the support of accredited dermatologists.
There are many factors that contribute to the development of crow’s feet. Aging is the primary cause as the skin loses its collagen and elasticity. Other factors like sun exposure, squinting, frowning, smoking, nutritional deficiencies, dehydration and menopause are some of the biggest contributors to crow’s feet. Once these lines begin to show up on the face, you need to undergo a proper skin care regimen to get rid of them.
Ablative skin resurfacing or laser resurfacing is a method to remove the upper layers of skin, resulting in smooth and young-looking facial skin. The laser resurfacing works well on crow’s feet as the procedure heats up several layers of the facial skin, thereby promoting the production of collagen. The laser treatment effectively works on sun damages, scars, lines and wrinkles by providing brighter, tighter, and more youthful skin while stimulating collagen production.