In this process, A strip of skin with hair is removed from the donor site(back & sides of the scalp) and it is then divided micro-surgically. Follicles are then separated from the donor strip carefully. Once that is done, the grafts are inserted into the pre-cut mini and micro-slits at the recipient area of the scalp.
This is one process where a large number of grafts (approximately 4000) can be inserted in a single session. The survival rate of the transplanted grafts is high and there is minimal wastage. The hair density is greater and this is a worldwide accepted procedure. Above all, this is a swift process and doesn’t consume much time.
FUE Hair Transplant in Hyderabad : This is more suitable for small requirement of graft insertion (around 800-1200) and is effective in tight scalps. Here individual follicular units are extracted and inserted in the recipient thinned out areas. There are no sutures or scars involved post this process though it takes time. But on the brighter side, it heals quickly and the process is less invasive causing very less pain.
1. We have emerged as the leader in Hair Transplant technology catering to different forms of hair loss problems. The ability to come up with the apt solutions has made us an extremely popular choice among all.
2. We are accredited by esteemed entities such as ABHRS, Association Of Plastic Surgeons of India, AAHRS and others.
3. Our team comprises of 12 technicians who are dedicated exclusively for hair transplantation.
4. Entire team of doctors and technicians are trained in Europe at one of the best institutes in the world.
5. We have the best infrastructure comprising of State of the art theaters equipped with latest LED lights from Germany (imported LED lights to emit very little heat thereby increasing graft survival) which helps in giving very good results.
6. We use the latest version of Meiji Microscopes imported from Japan.
7. We have an internal sterilization unit where the procedure is done in utmost hygienic conditions with thorough aseptic precautions.
8. We believe in giving the best and comfortable experience to its clients. The amenities are world class with wi-fi facility, satellite television, lunch during procedure.
9. We have become the sought-after destination for many because it offers a safe and caring environment with personalized attention and respect for privacy.
10. The art of creating a natural Hairline can be mastered only by years of experience and expertise. We are known for creating natural-looking hairlines.
11. Last but not least, We believe in delivering the best possible results without compromising the quality and safety of the client.
PRP treatment is the usage of the blood – our own blood – to facilitate the growth, or re-growth of hair. There are two aspects of our blood – the red blood cells and the plasma. The key part here is the plasma, which is made up of white blood cells and platelets. And what are these two good at? They are good at growing.
So, what the PRP treatment does is take advantage of that growth factor and inculcate it into your hair. Have thinning hair? Let the PRP work its magic around the hair follicles to create nice and full hair again. PRP hair treatment is essentially the same one as the popular “Vampire Facial” that is doing the rounds around the world. That treatment – done to make the face look a lot more youthful – also uses the same principles as the PRP hair treatment. One is for hair, the other for the face. If you aren’t afraid of the needle and can give out some blood, this might just be the best treatment for you.
In theory, it should be quite effective for most. If you have thinning hair, male pattern baldness – or the female version of that – or even alopecia areata, the PRP hair treatment should act as one of the better
solutions out there at the moment. What the treatment does is it takes a bit of blood from your own body and then spun in what is called a centrifuge machine. This machine helps in separating the red blood cells from the rest, allowing the doctors to use the part of the blood they need.
PRP hair treatment has been found to be reasonably effective, and considering it isn’t too invasive, it does hold quite a few advantages. However, it is still a relatively new method of treatment and as with all, a definitive yes cannot be given. Having said that, though, PRP has been seen to be relatively quite effective, and while only Time will give the final answer, the initial results are quite positive.
It is not exactly easy to take this treatment – not a one-shot-and-its-done. The first procedure can take up to a couple of hours – it could be considerably lesser as well, depending on how much area is involved in the treatment – and involves injections which are given into the skin where the hair is supposed to grow. And that procedure is then repeated for up to half a year. Followed by that, there is a maintenance procedure to follow, every quarter of a year or so.
The distribution of beard hair is uneven from one individual to another individual due to genetics. Generally, hair is found all over the body in every human. The soft body hair is found normally over child’s body since birth in both male and female. These hairs are called VELLUS. Vellus are short, thin, light-colored hairs barely visible or noticeable. Vellus are present even during our childhood. During puberty,, there is in care replaced Drogba enic hormone levels in males. As a result of these hormones Vellus hair are replace by Terminal hair only in some parts of the body. These changes happen even to the chest, legs, arms, feet and pubic area. A young man’s Vellus hair on his cheek and chin changes into beard because of male androgen. The difference between these hairs is that terminal hair is dark, long and strong when compared to vellus hair. Terminal hairs are found in our head too. When a person removes vellus hair it won’t make a huge impact. The skin will become smooth after the removal of vellus hair.
Hair transplant is the permanent solution for baldness in scalp as well as for beard because the hair neither becomes thin nor there is any threat of falling after transplantation. If you are upset with your beard now after trying all the medications and suggestions given to you out there by many who cannot understand you, we are here to help you. The hair transplantation has become popular throughout the world. The hair restoration procedures performed on non-scalp areas of the body had increased to 7.1%. According to research, the demand for beard transplantation are more in Middle Eastern Part of the globe where facial hair has important social and religious relevance. The safest and the most effective method of transplantation is the FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE) METHOD.
The hair which grows on the upper lip area in men is called a mustache. There will be Vellus hair (soft body hair) in the upper lip region in a young boy before puberty. After puberty, this Vellus hair changes into Terminal hair (strong, thick and dark hair) due to androgens. The mustache hair takes a longer period of time to grow as their growth is completely different compared to scalp hair. On an average, a mustache has 600 hairs. The function of a mustache is to give protection against foreign elements. It also provides warmth. Mustache not only makes men look attractive but it also helps them to protect against certain skin diseases. A recent study in an Australian University found that the facial hair protects men against skin cancer.
Which type of mustache do you have?
1. A chin beard with no mustache is called a GOATEE
2. A chin beard with mustache is known as VAN DYKE.
3. FU MANCHU- The full mustache which grows downwards below the chin. It was originated in China.
4. CHEVRON- These are wide and thick mustaches.
5. HANDLE BAR MUSTACHE- Mustaches which are bushy with small points at the end looking like a bicycle’s handle is termed as a handlebar mustache.
6. DALI MUSTACHE- This is narrow, long mustaches with pointy ends.
1. HORSESHOE Mustache.
2. IMPERIAL Mustache.
3. LAMPSHADE Mustache.
4. LION Mustache.
5. PAINTER’S BRUSH Mustache.
6. PENCIL Mustache.
7. PYRAMID Mustache.
8. TOOTHBRUSH Mustache.
9. WALRUS Mustache.
Each eyebrow hair grows at a very slow pace. The hair on our head grows twice as fast as our eyebrows. On an average, eyebrows have 250 hairs per eyebrow. Each eyebrow ranges in length from 4 to 5.5 cm. The hair on our eyebrow last for about four months and then they fall out. Brows grow actively in summer. Eyebrows keep away dirt, sweat and pollutant from our eyes making our vision crystal clear. Without brows the raindrops, sweat, dust and other foreign particles will directly enter our eyes. They are also important for expressing our facial expression and in communication.
Have you ever noticed the shape of your brows and how well they are designed? Ever wondered why it is designed the way it looks like? It is because brows grow based on the bone. The bony ridge located above the eye socket is responsible for the shape of the brow. One person’s brow does not match with the other one’s brow. They are the key features of one’s face providing facial recognition. The most common brow shape found in men is completely flat and less arched. The type of eyebrows with curvy arch is chiefly found in women. Brows are slightly arched and curvy in females when compared to males. Eyebrows are divided into head, body and tail.
1. THE HEAD OF THE BROW: The head is in the middle of the forehead. The part of the brow which is somewhat rounded and circular in shape is the head. The length of the head ranges from 5 to 10 mm.
2. THE BODY OF THE BROW:The body of the brow is approximately 25 to 30 mm long. It is the densest, widest, and most prominent portion of the eyebrows. If you notice in some men, the narrowing of the lateral half of the body does not occur. But in some men this area can be the widest portion to create the most masculine and thickest appearance making it look captivating.
3. THE TAIL OF THE BROW:The tail of the brow is approximately 10 mm long and it is the narrowest. The density of hair in the tail region is the least.